This 350 years old fully renovated farmhouse, is set in a private state of over 150 acres, it is surrounded by vineyards, pine, almond and olive trees, all with the splendid back-drop of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range.
Once the home of the miller, the house situated in one of the unspoilt rural regions of the island of Mallorca, can sleep up to 11 people in 1 double and 3 twin bedrooms with 4 en-suite bathrooms. Each bedroom has its own terrace with wonderful views and modern day requirements, such as sat tv, WIFI nternet, heating, air-con etc.
Outside you can enjoy our private tennis court and plenty of land to walk, mountain bike or just chill out.
The village of Santa Maria is only 2 kms away, in which you will enjoy the best Majorcan restaurants, tapas bars, wine cellars and the very popular Sunday market.
- 150 acres of private land with interesting walks and picnic areas.
- Private tennis court.
- Private boat trips.
- Bike tourism specialists, transport service, professional bike rental, maintenance etc.
- Perfect winter retreat, fantastic living area with open fire place.
- Family owned vineyards & cellar. Own wine production. Wine tasting and guided vineyard tours.
- At owners main house (1 km away) you could enjoy our 'Supper Club' private restaurant for meals
- Taste our Majorcan typical food.
- All kind of breakfasts and meals can be organized.
- Private outdoor swimming pool.
- Babysitting, yoga, meditation and personal training available on request.
- Specialist health retreat/weight loss/nutritional, wellbeing and pamper weeks available.
- Private helicopter trips from the Finca.