DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE
- Identity of Person in charge: Julián Panadés
- Commercial name: Finca Son Maiol
- NIF/CIF: 43066895Q
- Address: Apartado 126 – 07320 – Santa María del Camí – Mallorca – Illes Balears
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the users and me as the person in charge of this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your browsing.
Finca Son Maiol (Julián Panadés) as responsible for this website, I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of my users’ personal data.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the Finca Son Maiol website including the contents and services made available on them. Any person who accesses the website https://www.sonmaiol.com (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at any time on the website https://www.sonmaiol.com.
PERSONAL DATA WE GET AND HOW WE DO IT
USERS’ COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Finca Son Maiol. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website.
With respect to the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless I have been authorized as the lawful owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of myself as the legitimate owner;
Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website https://www.sonmaiol.com, the user undertakes not to engage in any conduct > that could damage the image, interests and rights of Finca Son Maiol or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://www.sonmaiol.com or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore https://www.sonmaiol.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein although I put all necessary means and security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Finca Son Maiol may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to Julián Panadés, assuming all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation. The communication between the users and https://www.sonmaiol.com uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which all or part of the contents of this website are made available to the public, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Finca Son Maiol, is expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Finca Son Maiol.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual and graphic material, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content on the website, they must notify Finca Son Maiol of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the https://www.sonmaiol.com website provide links to other websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
Contents of other web pages
- Social Networks
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Julián Panadés (Finca Son Maiol) does not make any warranty or liability whatsoever for damages of any kind that may result from
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The existence of malware
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between Finca Son Maiol and the users of its telematic services, present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Palma de Mallorca.
Should any user have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or any comments on the https://www.sonmaiol.com website, please contact email@example.com.